- Manufacturer Of Lithium Base Grease
TriboLubes is a prominent organization engage in Manufacturing of Lithium Base Grease, TriboLubes Lithium Base Greases are premium quality lithium based multipurpose industrial greases meeting IS:7623/1993 and IPSS:1-09-006. These grades are manufactured from High Viscosity Index selected base stocks and have high oxidation stability, good water resistance, high anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties and excellent structural stability. These Lithium Base Grease grades have a wide range of use in anti friction bearings and plain bearing of Steel Plants, Engineering units, textile mills, jute mills, paper mills, cement plants etc. It can be used up-to reasonably high temperatures of 140°C.
Thickened by lithium and calcium 12-hydroxystearate, Lithium Base Grease is made from deeply refined mineral oil with extreme pressure agents, rust and oxidation inhibitors through special process. According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), it can be classified as follow: L-XBCHB 00,L-XBCHB 0,L-XBCHB 1,L-XBCHB 2.
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding extreme pressure and anti-wear performance, effectively reduce abrasion and pitting between friction surface extending service life.
- Excellent mechanical stability keeps acceptable consistency in the process of using and avoid being washed away.
- Excellent pump ability properties. No.0 and No.1 are well suitable for centralized lubricating system.
- Do not contain any heavy metal, nitrite and other chemicals that do harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
- Meets the following performance specification: GB7323—94
- It is suitable for lubricating bearings and gears of medium load mechanical equipments, such as cold rolling mill and hot rolling mill and blast furnace accessory equipments, steel-making lifter equipment in metallurgical industry. It can also be widely used for the lubrication of equipments and heavy duty vehicle in mine and other industry.
- Application temperature range: -20ºCto 120ºC.
|Items||Typical Properties||Test Method|
|Worked Cone Penetration, 0.1mm||421||372||320||281||ASTM D 217|
|Dropping Point, ºC||172||177||182||188||ASTM D 566|
|Oil Separation(100ºC,24h),%||—||—||5||1.7||FTMS 791-321.3|
|1||1||1||1||ASTM D 1743|
|Last Non-Seizure (Four ball method)||ASTM D 2596|
|PB Value, N||>588||>588||>588||>588|
|EP properties||ASTM D 2509|
|Timken OK Load, N||>133||>156||>156||>156|
- Prevent water and impurities during storage and transportation.
- Do not mix with other types of grease.
- Do not heat before using.